By RACHEL NARINS
The ultimate book of the world’s most prized cookware, with more than 300 international recipes.
Over the course of thousands of years, cast-iron pots and pans have become essential kitchen tools all over the world. Cast Iron is an astounding collection of international recipes that showcases the versatility of everyone’s favorite heirloom cookware, and features:
- 300+ easy-to-follow recipes, including options for breakfast, snacks, main meals, and desserts that will satisfy any and all palates
- 20+ bread and flatbread recipes
- Mouthwatering photography, archival images, and colorful original illustrations
- A global overview of cast iron’s history
- An illustrated guide to different types of cast-iron cookware, from aebleskiver pan to wok
- Detailed instructions for the care and keeping of cast iron
- Insights and recipes from celebrated makers, including Lodge, Le Creuset, FINEX, and Borough Furnace
Cast Iron is sure to become your second-favorite kitchen tool!
7.25" x 1.8" x 10.5"