Add some plant life to your home with this modern half moon shaped planter by ceramicist Elizabeth Benotti. Hang the half moon flat on a wall or in a window. Mix and match color and sizes to create a plant medley. The planter is strung with black waxed cotton cord has a porcelain half moon shaped “D” ring to grab onto a hook. There is no drainage hole, so watering won't get messy. For indoor use.
- Small: 3 3/4" wide x 3 1/2" deep x 5" tall, hanging length 22”
- Medium: 7 ¾” wide x 3 ¼” deep x 3 ¾” tall, hanging length 20”
- Large: 10” wide x 4 1/4” deep x 5 ¾” tall, hanging length 23”
- Porcelain clay, glossy glaze, waxed cotton
- Handwashing recommended as needed
- Made in Maine
At Elizabeth Benotti Ceramics, every piece is built by hand: thoughtfully designed and pinched, slip cast or wheel thrown in Elizabeth's Maine studio. Each finger impression, brush stroke and etching lends a unique touch to the final object and carries the story of its creation.