Stretch knit bustier style that pairs ESSE’s signature crepe stretch knit top with a full cotton skirt.
Stretch knit upper is 68% FSC Viscose 26% Nylon 6% Elastane
Skirt is 100% Organic GOTS Certified Italian Cotton
Dry Clean Only
Featuring a true bra cup and underwire, this piece blends timeless elegance with modern summer ease. The double layer of signature stretch crepe blends luxury and performance.
Knit FABRIC has been spun, knitted and finished in Melbourne, Australia.
Cotton FABRIC has been crafted in Prato, Italy.
The specialty mill we work with in Melbourne is over 100 years old. It produces rare, one-of-a-kind knits with specialty machinery.
For the cotton, our Italian partners apply the '4sustainability protocol' which is a protocol set up to hold mills accountable for their reduction of hazardous chemicals within the production process.
The raw materials of this viscose yarn are made from FSC certified forestry using ENKA viscose yarn. The yarn is then knitted in Melbourne and the garment is cut, made, and finished in Sydney.
MADE in Sydney, Australia.
FIT & SIZING
- Cotton skirt is gathered and falls on the lower waist.
- Side pockets.
- Back zipper
- This dress is true to size however you could size up if you are in-between and have a fuller bust.
- Bust cup is a standard size and translates to:
- Size 6/8 is equivalent to B Cup
- Size 10/12 is equivalent to C Cup
- Size 14 is equivalent to D Cup
- Size 8 measures:
- Bust circumference over bust point: 70cm
- Under cup / Bra wire: 24cm
- Over the top of cup: 16cm
- Waist circumference at seam: 64cm
- Strap length: 35cm
- Skirt length: 97cm